Dr. Monica Miller and Dr. Eric Darnell Pritchard in Conversation about Patrick Kelly - "Black Fashion Designers" Symposium, Museum at FIT.
"Collective Memory: Storytelling and Collaboration in the Writing of History" Cooper Hewitt Smithsonian Design Museum - Dr. Eric Darnell Pritchard [Moderator] Panelists: Kelly Elaine Navies, Steven G. Fullwood, and Uzodinma Iweala.
Dressed: The History of Fashion - "Patrick Kelly, an Interview with Eric Darnell Pritchard"
The Deep End Friend Podcast, Episode 21: Dr. Eric Darnell Pritchard (with cameo of Dr. Stanlie James)
Collections by Michelle Brown with special guest Dr. Eric Darnell Pritchard (Blog Talk Radio)
- "Black Fashion, Beauty and Culture Scholars to Follow" (Fashionista)
- Patrick Kelly Dressed Everyone from Princess Diana to Grace Jones in the 80s - And His Work Is Still Relevant Today by Nicole Kliest (Fashionista)
- "Whatever Happened to Playboy's First Black Cover Girl?" by Morgan Jerkins (Zora)
- "Eric Darnell Pritchard delivers OMA's annual Black History Month Commemorative Lecture" by Patrick Henkels (The Daily Orange)
- "New York Fashion Week Founder Fern Mallis Speaks at UB" by Kirsten Dean (The Spectrum)
Contact Dr. Pritchard