Dr. Monica Miller and Dr. Eric Darnell Pritchard in Conversation about Patrick Kelly - "Black Fashion Designers" Symposium, Museum at FIT.
"Collective Memory: Storytelling and Collaboration in the Writing of History" Cooper Hewitt Smithsonian Design Museum - Dr. Eric Darnell Pritchard [Moderator] Panelists: Kelly Elaine Navies, Steven G. Fullwood, and Uzodinma Iweala.
Dressed: The History of Fashion - "Patrick Kelly, an Interview with Eric Darnell Pritchard"
The Deep End Friend Podcast, Episode 21: Dr. Eric Darnell Pritchard (with cameo of Dr. Stanlie James)
Collections by Michelle Brown with special guest Dr. Eric Darnell Pritchard (Blog Talk Radio)
- Michelle Obama's stylist and 12 Black professionals on the former First Lady's fashion legacy and the art of power dressing by Dominic-Madori Davis (Business Insider)
- US show to celebrate work of black fashion trailblazer Patrick Kelly by Priya Elan (The Guardian)
- 3 Black Fashion Historians On Black Clture's Most Influential Fashion Moments by Sha Ravine Spencer (Nylon)
- ‘A new wave’: Kamala Harris elevates black designers on world stage by Priya Elan (The Guardian)
- "Black Fashion, Beauty and Culture Scholars to Follow" (Fashionista)
- Patrick Kelly Dressed Everyone from Princess Diana to Grace Jones in the 80s - And His Work Is Still Relevant Today by Nicole Kliest (Fashionista)
- "Whatever Happened to Playboy's First Black Cover Girl?" by Morgan Jerkins (Zora)
- "Eric Darnell Pritchard delivers OMA's annual Black History Month Commemorative Lecture" by Patrick Henkels (The Daily Orange)
- "New York Fashion Week Founder Fern Mallis Speaks at UB" by Kirsten Dean (The Spectrum)
Contact Dr. Pritchard